Enrollment Procedure for Students in PYLUSD Residence
- Talk to your High School Counselor. He or she will help you decide if an independent study program could be right for you. They will also submit a Counselor Recommendation to La Entrada High School.
- Watch the La Entrada Information for Prospective Families Presentation and complete the Online Family Application at the end of the presentation.
- La Entrada High School staff will contact your family after a Counselor Recommendation and Online Family Application have been submitted to La Entrada regarding possible enrollment and next steps.
Enrollment Procedure for Students Residing Outside of the PYLUSD
- Watch the La Entrada Information for Prospective Families and complete the Online Family Application at the end of the presentation.
- La Entrada High School staff will contact you regarding transcripts and records required from your current school or district.
- Before enrolling, students must get a release from their current district. This requires completion of an inter-district transfer request from the home school district.
- Complete the registration/admission forms. Bring these forms, the inter-district transfer request, student birth certificate and immunization records to your school appointment.
- Return completed inter-district transfer request to your district of residence. Be sure to also return all textbooks and pay all outstanding fees. The process must be completed within 5 days of enrollment in La Entrada High School. Official records will not be forwarded to La Entrada until all the checkout procedures are complete.
For more information watch the La Entrada High School Information for Prospective Families Presentation